Important: If you have received a product that does not match the description, or you have received the wrong product, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 0888 099 278.
If you have received a working product that meets the description, but you wish to exercise your right to return it within 14 days, please follow the steps below.
1.Send the following details to email@example.com:
– Order number
– Date of receipt of the product
– Customer names
– Contact phone
– Type and number of the payment document (receipt, invoice, money order courier receipt)
– If you wish, you can give a reason for the return
2. After submitting the data, our representative will contact you.
3. If you want to contact our representative by phone, the contact number is 0888 099 278.
Please contact us before shipping the product.
4. After confirmation by us, send the product to:
Recipient: Ecotermal Ltd.
Address: Burgas, 47 Slivnitsa Street
Phone: 0888 099 278
Preferred courier: Ecotermal
Please note that the shipping costs for returning the product are at your expense.
The refund for the purchase is as follows:
1. Cash on delivery – when returning the goods by courier, the sender must indicate the amount of cash on delivery in the amount of the purchased goods and the included option for inspection to determine the condition of the returned goods.
2. By bank transfer – after receiving the returned goods, the amount of the purchased goods is refunded to the customer to a bank account specified by him.
3. On site – in the office of Ecotermal Ltd., by providing the goods and the receipt to it.
The consumer has the right, according to art. 55, para 1 of the Consumer Protection Act, to refuse the received goods within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the goods, without paying compensation or penalty. In this case Ecotermal Ltd. will refund to the consumer the amounts paid by him not later than 14 days from the date on which the consumer has exercised his right to refuse the goods, according to Art. 55, para. 6 of the Consumer Protection Act.
The consumer is obliged to store the goods received from Ecotermal Ltd., their quality and safety during the period under Art. 55, para 1 of the Consumer Protection Act. In order to return the purchased products, it is a mandatory condition that they be in good commercial condition, without being used and without compromising the integrity of the packaging. The products must correspond to the type in which they were received by the consumer. Products that do not meet these conditions are non-refundable and non-refundable.
In the event of a factory defect that is found after receipt of the product, the customer returns it at the expense of the merchant and another product is sent as requested. In this case the transport costs are at the expense of Ecotermal Ltd..
Upon return of purchased goods at the request of the customer according to art. 55, para 1 of the Consumer Protection Act, the transport costs are at the expense of the client.
If you find at the time of receipt of goods that it is damaged or torn packaging due to improper transportation, or there are defects, the complaint and insurance will be respected only in the presence of the courier. In this case, please contact us immediately and / or refuse to accept the goods. The complaint is certified with a note in the courier’s bill of lading. A report is prepared, which describes the ascertained condition of the shipment and its packaging. In case you accept the shipment at your own risk and do not present your claims to the courier, the complaint may be considered invalid.